Cushion creams and me are in a love story since they got famous in Korea, long before their Western adaptations. Curiosity has since given way to the Need: I absolutely can’t do without it now. I tested a dozen of different products since, but it seems that there are only my Etude House and Holika Holika reviews around. I promise that if you’re interested, I’d make my cushion creams’ top list !
Meanwhile, I want to introduce you one of them that would directly put to my top 3: The Nakeup Face Waterking Cushion Cover!
Nakeup Face is a young Korean cosmetics brand I learn to discover thanks toTesterKorea‘s “Real Tester” event, one of my favorite online stores. Their prices are so cheap, and every of my orders are so huge that it’s still too shameful to be discussed. haha
The packaging is super sober: Black with a holographic touch, everything I love! I chose the 21 shade because it suits me the best in winter, but sometimes I go 23 when I get some tan.
This Waterking Cushion Cover tends to stand out through many points:
- A very qualitative composition that combines extracts of propolis (revitalizing), lotus (cleansing and brightening), aloe vera (moisturizing and soothing), and rose water (softening). Just that !
- Also, instead of using purified water, this cushion is made up of carbonated water to have a real airy finish while good covering.
- It corrects and unifies even the most troubled skins through a flawless coverage.
- Its texture does not file and does not oxidize: The complexion stays fresh for 24 hours, even if you do some touch ups. No cakey effect!
- Its puff is anti-bacterial and limits the emergence and development of microbes.
- It is an all-in-one product which has a SPF35 / PA ++ sun protection and acts as makeup base, foundation and BB cream.
- Its texture clings to the skin for an immediate smoothing effect, besides its “brightening”, anti-wrinkle and protective benefits.
A patented formula that promises sooo much ! Let’s see what I’m really thinking about it.
Its texture is just perfect: airy but covering. You don’t really feel it on your skin, but you can see its effects! The application is super nice and you get an even complexion without much effort.
Note that this really smells good to me, and its glowy / dewy finish will please K-beauty junkies. If this is not your case, a powder will matify everything, don’t worry ! My combination to oily skin makes me powder my T-zone for a better stay, which is also very honorable even if I won’t say 24 hours.
Since I always add a little contouring, I never do touch-ups: This is the kind of gesture I have a lot of trouble making, I find it dirty …
My skin tends to blush easily, which is dotted with small acne scars. After the application, I find it smooth, radiant and even !
Get it on TesterKorea for a little less than 17$, love it !